Here is a Post Construction Cleaning Checklist for Beginners
No matter how much blood, sweat and tears are invested in completing a construction project, it is not deemed accomplished until it’s over. In other words, even after the construction is carried out, there is a clean-up regime to be followed. If you are considering hiring a construction site clean-up service, you will notice how much of the waste actually goes into closing up shop and cleaning the space after construction.
Here is sneak peek of the clean-up checklist post construction.
General Cleaning Checklist
- Clean the walls
- Dust off the ceilings and ceiling fans
- Cleanly trim, baseboards, window frames, and doors
- Vacuum the carpet
- Clean and polish the floors
- Wipe down all the windows
- Clear all the light fixtures and bulbs
- Get rid and dispose of all garbage.
Entry and Exit Areas Checklist
- Sweep and clean the porches
- Clean the exterior lights and get rid of excess debris
- Wash the driveway and walkways
- Clean the threshold
Kitchen and Bath Cleaning Checklist
- Vacuum, dust, and clean the shelving
- Clean the cabinet doors and tops of the cabinets
- Scrub the countertops and backsplashes
- Clear excess debris from around the sinks and faucets
- Clean all the appliances inside and out
- Clean the toilets and mirrors
Had enough of this cleaning?
The tasks listed above are just a few of the many tasks to be accomplished during a post construction cleaning regime. It can be a lot to handle for a construction crew to look after having accomplished a construction project, but it needs to be done no matter what happens.
Any solution to fix this issue?
You can fix this by hiring a professional construction cleaning service to accomplish this task. Apart from having the required resources and experience, they will have the time and stamina to clean up everything. When you hire such services, you are investing in such a time who are precise, thorough and quite efficient in their work. Not even an experienced contractor will be able to get this work accomplished with such finesse that a professional construction cleaning company will accomplish. No matter if it is a home improvement project, or a large scale commercial construction, hiring such professional teams will help in achieving the real cleaning and is always a good practice.